Friday, January 13, 2017

Overcoming Outgoing??

When I came to college I had a lot of goals. One of them was to acquire unbreakable friendships. That goal was very much still a work in progress. My other goal, that kind of coexist, was acquiring unbreakble friendship. How do I Overcome the outgoing? Since I've gotten sick none of that matters to me anymore, being someone I am not. before it was so important to me to be just like the rest but that's the problem I am not like the rest. Why do I have to be the most popular? Why do I have to be the center of attention? Why do I have to have a boyfriend or that "unbreakable" friendship for that matter? After being in the hospital I learned who my real friends are and for some reason only one name can come to mind. All those things have no value to me anymore. What is important to me now  is to concentrate on me and my health. For solong I cared about other people.  I would even tell myself not to but I always did for some reason. For me, not anymore, that life is so over.  I hope that people learn from my experience. Please! Do not change yourself for anyone. Be you, stay true. Don't change yourself for anyone other than yourself. Do not try to reach their expectations but reach your own.

MY LIFE  UPDATE:

I start school on Tuesday and I'm a little nervous about that. I'm still in pain and get tired very easily so I have to take breaks during the day. Sleeping is hard but getting better and the swelling from the cellulitis is going down everyday. Being in the hospital with my blood clot was very difficult and without my family I don't know how I could have done it. Now I'm learning how to be that supportive to myself. I pray everyday for healing and the confidence to forgive myself for what happen to me. Also I want to be able to forgive those who didn't give a damn about me when I was in the hospital. Those people who called themselves my friends. Everyday has its challenges and difficulties. I am so blessed to be alive and to continue. So, never give up and love yourself through it all. Whatever you are going through you will get through it. Hey, maybe we can even do it together!

Xoxo 💋
Bri

No comments:

Post a Comment